Sonoma Weather: 62.8°F | Humidity: 56% | Pressure: 30.13in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: WSW | Wind Speed: 4.0mph [forecast]

Picadilly Edhat
updated: Jan 27, 2013, 8:53 AM

Edhat bag is at Piccadilly Circus!

LOUWHO? agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-27 09:08 AM

How do you get an edHat bag? Is there a place to purchase one?

EDONE agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-27 09:23 AM

Edhat bags and t-shirts are available at Santa Barbara Arts in La Arcada!

2013-01-27 10:12 AM

More details! Is this a bag you brought and took a picture with or is this just a random thing you were walking by and saw?

How cool!

2013-01-27 10:47 AM

It's my bag, I had to go to Whole Foods in Central London-the closest one I could find was an hour away from where I live (tube ride). I got mine at SB Arts also. Now the bag lives here an he gets his picture taken in obscure parts of the UK. So far I am the only one here that I know if that has one.

2013-01-27 12:18 PM

Very cool, 011.

Please post some more EdHat in London bag shots when you can.

Thanks!

2013-01-27 12:34 PM

011, cool.

I remember when "Whole Foods" was "Wild and Rare" there. Now it's just rare. ;)

FLICKA agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-27 06:56 PM

The Edhat bag will NEVER be over exposed! It's fun to see where it travels to. So very handy and easy to carry, fits into a tiny bag of its own, that everyone should have one. Keep the travel photos coming!

2013-01-28 08:11 AM

Remember when we had our our Picadilly Square before the ridiculous Paseo Nuevo was built? The good ol' days when we still had stoplights on the 101...

2013-01-28 09:16 AM

I remember that square! Didn't McConnells used to have a place there?...AND when De La Guerra used to go through to Chapala!

2013-01-28 09:32 AM

Boy, did this OP's post get hijacked! OFF TOPIC people. Hello?!

Want to wax on about the "good old days" in SB? Start another thread.

2013-01-28 11:06 AM

You're not the only one in London who has one! My mum has hers too - it's regularly to be seen on the tube riding the Metropolitan line.
Trivia Note: that actual spot at Picadilly Circus was THE heroin capital of London from the 60s through ro rhe 90s lwhen it got cleaned up. Used to be one of the most perilous places to find yourself!

2013-01-28 11:17 AM

OOHLALA---I hope we run into each other!! Maybe EdHat will pass on my email address! We could do tea :)
Yes Piccadilly is an interesting area, 6 minute walk from there to Soho and that is quite a treat for the eyes ;)
I have not been on the Metropolitan line just yet. I am still a little tube-leary.

FLICKA agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-28 04:35 PM

How did this post get hijacked? Piccadilly in London, relating to Piccadilly in SB isn't such a stretch. What's wrong with "good old days in Santa Barbara"? If you're new you might learn something, if not it's fun to remember.

2013-01-28 05:09 PM

@211: Not superior, just wondering what's so wonderful about a picture of a shopping bag many times over. I'd rather see cats & dogs.

2013-01-28 06:40 PM

097p, I guess it's all subjective then. You have your opinions on what's cool/interesting and others have theirs. Live and let live without judgement perhaps?

2013-01-28 09:00 PM

365: Not being judgmental, just stating my opinion, as you have stated yours.

MACPUZL agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-28 10:50 PM

I think the bag should trek up the hill at Greenwich and span the hemispheres.

REXOFSB agree helpful negative off topic

2013-01-29 10:01 AM

For the trifecta, I think Fiona should take an Edhat bag to the poem lady's house.

56% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.

*** 3 comments were deleted from this thread by the Edhat Board Nanny for violating Edhat Comments Board policy. Click Here to see them.

Comments on this thread are only open to Community Members.