Sonoma Weather: 58.9°F | Humidity: 77% | Pressure: 29.80in (Steady) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: South | Wind Speed: 1.0mph [forecast]

DOG OF THE WEEK

Ty-Phoon
updated: Nov 24, 2012, 9:00 AM

Ty-Phoon is a very entergic 3yr old Boston Terrier. We adopted him three years ago, he plays with our other two Bostons when he's not playing chuck it with me.

Here is Ty running and jumping with his favorite ball. He was showing off at a Flyball demo. He's full of energy!!! And Flyball is great for that!!! He's a Happy Boy.

2012-11-24 11:58 AM

I love flyball dogs! What a cutie.

JAZZEE agree helpful negative off topic

2012-11-24 12:31 PM

We know those pups! And their mom. Jesse says hi and challenges Ty to a tumble.

2012-11-24 01:25 PM

Beautiful happy boy. Enjoy!

AUNTIE S. agree helpful negative off topic

2012-11-24 02:46 PM

I love to see happy dogs. The two of you are cute couple.

2012-11-24 03:23 PM

I'm friends with a famous person!

2012-11-24 04:52 PM

lotta dogs in those pictures

BULLSEYEB agree helpful negative off topic

2012-11-24 05:40 PM

How could you decide which one to highlight?! All three are cute! :)

2012-11-24 06:12 PM

Bostons are not my favorite dogs, but your dogs are making me rethink that bias.

I do so love to see happy dogs enjoying themselves. Fly ball sure helps channel all that hyper energy. Love your pics.

2012-11-24 06:52 PM

Love it!
My Boston really wants to do flyball too... especially after seeing one of these demos a while back :-)

2012-11-25 11:20 AM

All of the pictures are so darn adorable! What a Happy family! I am so glad they all have such a wonderful home and are so Loved!

2012-11-27 10:57 PM

I am friends with that famous artist, bike rider, dog lover !
Her dogs are so fast. I love to see them do fly ball! The dogs have the best life with her as there mom! She is really something! I am so lucky to have her as my friend. She has inspired me all my life! I couldn't have a better friend! Love You!

55% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.