Sonoma Weather: 61.4°F | Humidity: 91% | Pressure: 30.22in (Steady) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SSE | Wind Speed: 1.0mph [forecast]

CAT OF THE WEEK

Angela
updated: Nov 17, 2012, 9:00 AM

Angela is an amazing 11 year old Burmese purebread. She is extremely sweet, talkative and social. She greets me at the door each night when I return home, and is a super cuddle bug! If not already curled up in my arms or around my neck in the night, she pokes at my face until I cuddle her up with me. All this, plus her bright golden yellow eyes and her sweet demeanor make her the best cat I've ever had. I am so very lucky!

2012-11-17 09:36 AM

Adorable and beautiful fur!

MIELEMAI agree helpful negative off topic

2012-11-17 09:51 AM

What a beauty!! Angela sounds like a love!! You're very lucky to have such a great kitty.

2012-11-17 11:01 AM

Love that last picture!

2012-11-17 11:13 AM

What a beautiful kittly

2012-11-17 11:37 AM

All the photos are great but agree with 344146 that the last one is especially good.

2012-11-17 12:35 PM

She is pretty! There is a cat in our neighborhood here in Greenwich that could be her twin brother.
I will send it into EdHat and see if they will post it :)

MIELEMAI agree helpful negative off topic

2012-11-17 01:03 PM

I'd love to see an Edhat kitty from across the pond! : )

2012-11-17 01:26 PM

I just sent some in of the kitty here..hope they will show up :)

AUNTIE S. agree helpful negative off topic

2012-11-17 03:23 PM

Oh my goodness,what a love! Bet you have cozy nights.

2012-11-18 08:35 AM

When I was at UCLA, my roommate had a Burmese kitty named Trilingua. One of the sweetest angels I've ever met. Angela looks like a real cutie!!

2012-11-18 09:07 AM

What a beauty!

2012-11-18 10:52 AM

Years ago we had a Burmese and she was, we thought, humanoid! She traveled with us to Europe because no one would cat-sit her. Her presence enhanced our year in Europe. We went by ship so she could be with us in the cabin. Although she was not totally wild about Europe she did have a mad love affair on a garbage pile outside Malaga, where we were living, and had to make a quick visit to an English vet there to be spayed. (Those were before the days of automatically neutering cats.) She was highly intelligent and slept with us under the covers throughout her life. She lived to be 19.

2012-11-18 11:30 AM

The pic of you and she is beautiful!
Oh, how I miss cat cuddling

2012-11-18 11:31 AM

I mean "you and her"...

2012-11-18 12:24 PM

I love the traveling cat story-very sweet.

2013-02-19 09:30 AM

What a gorgeous feline! Where does one find such a heavenly creature, surely not at the pound? Is there a local breeder?

44% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.