Sonoma Weather: 80.6°F | Humidity: 49% | Pressure: 29.75in ( Falling) | Conditions: Clear | Wind Direction: SE | Wind Speed: 5.0mph [forecast]

Redwood Travel Photo
updated: Oct 26, 2012, 10:59 AM

By PamSB

Subscriber PamSB and hubby Bob are away on business in Humboldt County this week and spent yesterday in the Redwoods National Park. This was shot on one of their walks at the Lady Bird Johnson Grove in lovely 49 degree weather after a rainstorm. Enjoy!

FANGIRL agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 11:31 AM

BEAUTIFUL! You can practically smell the freshness in the air!

ECHO agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 11:51 AM

So beautiful!

2012-10-26 12:20 PM

I love that area. Thanks for the photo

AQUAHOLIC agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 01:25 PM

Wish my computer came with a 'smell' button....looks lovely.

2012-10-26 02:46 PM

Love those redwood groves. Wish I was there but much earlier in the morning.

2012-10-26 04:58 PM

I wonder what sort of "business" in Humbolt during Harvest season...??? LOL

PAMSB agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 05:41 PM

LOL, 009...strictly legal work, really. I consult with financial institutions on state and federal regulatory issues all over CA. A great perk is hours/days off here and there to enjoy the area. And, yes, 958, earlier would have been nice...but would have been drenched!

ROGER DODGER agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-27 07:29 AM

I knew someone would say "I wonder what kind of business your in blah, blah,blah..." If I was up there I'd be in that other business. lol

2012-10-27 01:39 PM

I grew up in Humboldt County...nothing more majestic than the Redwoods...truly God's country.

67% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.