Sonoma Weather: 58.0°F | Humidity: 66% | Pressure: 29.89in (Rising) | Conditions: Scattered Clouds | Wind Direction: East | Wind Speed: 2.0mph [forecast]

Sign Up For Edhat Flash Photography Fun

Fridge Flash Friday!
updated: Oct 26, 2012, 10:43 AM

By Edhat Subscribers

It's Flash Friday and Ed wants to see what's in your fridge! Send us a photo of your refrigerator to flash@edhat.com

Note: Please send photos as jpegs or they may not be uploaded.

2012-10-26 11:06 AM

kitty!!!!!!!

2012-10-26 11:11 AM

No. No you do not.

2012-10-26 11:31 AM

It must take an extra-large fridge to hold the coastline.

2012-10-26 12:12 PM

The beach? Our bunnies know the carrots and parsley are in our fridg!

2012-10-26 12:21 PM

It's thoroughly disgusting to see how many people keep a nice and tidy fridge. Gah!

I like that the one person has a huge container of "Naked Juice" Blue Machine juice. I just bought one yesterday, 64oz, on sale at Ralph's. Such a deal.

My photo submission is bound to make the OCD run in circles and grab for the sack cloth and ashes. I share my fridge/freezer with three grown men. What DON'T we have in there? (We DO have loads of non-GMO, that's for sure.)

YIN YANG agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 12:28 PM

I wholly agree, 902! So small, so clean, so organized! Though somewhat condiment-challenged. Ah ha, so self-selected. :-)
Cool. I've only seen this done on food boards.

BASENJI MOM agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 01:12 PM

I was hoping to see one that was fully stocked with beer. How disappointing.

2012-10-26 01:18 PM

Basenji Mom: That will be mine, but not until tonight.
898: My bunny knows the sound of the bottom left drawer opening (not the right, just the left). It's pretty adorable.
My fridge primarily contains an entire door of condiments & dressings, a water purifier, and grocery bags of produce everywhere. I need to go shopping.

AQUAHOLIC agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 01:20 PM

Cholula and red wine do not belong in the fridge...the horror!

I was out at More Mesa when the call came in, nary a fridge in sight... so sue me!

AQUAHOLIC agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 01:23 PM

BASENJI MOM.... if I had been home you would be pleased to see a six pack each of: Lagunitas and Stone I.P.A.

It's 5 O'clock somewhere, right?

EMUWREN1 agree helpful negative off topic

2012-10-26 01:26 PM

You can really tell who the single posters are. Either that or loads of these posters never ever cook at home. I can't imagine my fridge with inches and inches of spic and span space on the shelves. So alluring . . . Maybe in another life.

2012-10-26 01:45 PM

Hey that catsup in the fridge.

2012-10-26 01:50 PM

If I don't have nightmares tonight, after seeing that watermelon . . . I LOVE watermelon, but fetuses not so much.

2012-10-26 01:57 PM

The watermelon is disturbing!!

2012-10-26 02:08 PM

There was one fridge that is nearly empty- like mine, yay!

2012-10-26 02:36 PM

@932 for the win!

2012-10-26 03:59 PM

@902P - nice and tidy fridge? Almost every fridge was messy, messy. messy. Is no one OCD? Or CDO as I like to say - with the letters in alphabetical order as they should be.

2012-10-26 04:41 PM

I second that about the watermelon, ewww!

2012-10-26 06:36 PM

Cool Kats!

2012-10-26 06:37 PM

TISHERSELF why is the watermelon disturbing?

2012-10-26 07:05 PM

I can almost tell if your well off, a pig, fit, how old, or down and out just by fridge pics......

2012-10-26 10:34 PM

Really 042? What tells you who is who? Can you give examples? I really am interested. It makes me wonder if it is filled with stereotypes or insight.

2012-10-27 01:36 AM

042 is having you (and the rest of us) on, 063.

I can testify that NO ONE can look at my fridge (jam-packed full of food) and accurately deduce age, fitness, solvency or anything else.

Four people share my fridge. One is older than the other four by 10 years, and a fat vegetarian who only buys the best organic foods. Another is an overweight voracious meat-eater and beer drinker who is being slowly converted to eating non-GMO foods.

The other two are super-fit, practically Olympic-caliber athletes, who eat mostly crap food but will indulge in "Lazy Acres" type food, if they can get it. They love to eat, but rarely partake of salads or garden-fresh veggies.

Only one of the four ever tries to keep the fridge semi-organized or wiped down. We all get along fine and everyone cooks meals at home whenever possible.

Two of the four are neat-nicks, but you'd never know it by looking at the fridge. The other two are careless with food placement, things get lost in the back of the shelves. Not to worry, though. We compost all of our "long lost" food items.

I defy 042 to conduct his best "Sherlockian" investigation of our photo posted here. 042 will go down in flames, trying to "almost tell" anything about us, by the state of our fridge.

2012-10-27 02:06 PM

what's with the cats inside the fridge? Guess I'm lucky, none of my cats have ever been "counter cats".

My fridge is a mix of take-out (mmmm thai) and NF deli salads, 53 condiments, impulse buy cheeses, leftovers, specialty flours, NUTS, juices and many many veggies. I play a game as in 'How many containers can I stack up?'

2012-10-27 05:07 PM

That fetus in the watermelon is totally inappropriate for inclusion on edhat. It is highly offensive to me, and I wish nanny would just delete that photo altogether. It nearly made me lose my lunch.

2012-10-27 08:46 PM

While I, on the other hand, think the pretend fetus in the watermelon is totally appropriate for Halloween. Very funny.

2012-10-28 12:21 AM

Anyone who finds humor in the image of a dead baby, is of the same ilk as those who enjoy sadism and vivisection of innocent creatures of any species, for sport and recreation. That speaks of a totally sociopathic mentality.

67% of comments on this page were made by Edhat Community Members.